David MoranAssociate Member
- A C-Suite leader, Board Member, Tech Entrepreneur, and Search industry veteran. MBA graduate and Certified Management Consultant, with degrees in Psychology and also Economics. Executive Programs completed with Stanford and Oxford Universities.
- A career focused upon the establishment and growth of Human Capital and Tech firms throughout the APAC, North American, UK/European, and MEA markets. Notable achievements include:
- Ground-floor establishment of a diversified, international Search Practice operating as a reliable partner to corporations worldwide.
- Equity participant and one of the founding team of 5 to build, scale, and IPO an early entrant in the HRTech space.
- Effective contribution to the ongoing expansion of tech-sector companies seeking to dominate their markets.
- Currently Chair of BARTON PIKE Executive Search, a Coach to the leaders of some of the world’s largest companies, a CXO/Advisory Board member with early-stage firms, and Mentor to the Founders of disruptive enterprises.