Hoang Quoc AnhVice Secretary General - Northern
- Founder and Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of GHGInvest, Partner at Unlock Capital
- General Sec/Vice President of the Investment Banking Club at the Vietnam Association of Securities Business.
- More than 15 years of experience in wealth management investing in developed market equities spanning North America, Europe, and Asia. Expertise in Business Restructuring, Initial Public Offerings (IPOs), and Fund Raising.
- More than 10 years of experience as Financial writer for notable financial publications including Motley Fool, SeekingAlpha, Gurufocus, and Morningstar. Co-author of the book “MOATS” which discusses M&A deals of Warren Buffett/ Berkshire Hathaway.
- A Board Member and Investment Director at International Consumer Product Investments, the largest smart retail technology (vending machine) business in Vietnam.