Tran Dinh CuongVice-Chair of Advisory Council
- Cuong leads EY’s businesses at Indochina market since 2008. He is the Country Managing Partner at Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited (EY Vietnam).
- He has nearly 30 years of working experience serving businesses operating in Vietnam such as financial services organizations, public and private enterprises, FDIs, as well as international lending organizations, NGOs and Vietnamese authorities.
- Cuong is well-versed in the Vietnamese business environment including investment laws, development policies, as well as accounting, finance and banking regulations. He is a trusted advisor to business leaders, foreign investors, bankers and government officials.
- He is widely perceived by entrepreneurs, leaders of public and listed companies, SMEs and the local business community as an active advocate of entrepreneurship in Vietnam.
- Cuong holds a PhD in Economics and is a fellow member of the Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (VACPA) and Certified Practising Accountants of Australia (FCPA Australia), as well as the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and the Khmer Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Auditors (KICPAA).