- To advocate and protect the interests of independent directors
- To promote best practices on corporate governance and board leadership
- To set up and strengthen professional and ethical standards for independent directors
- To provide practical trainings, forums and research to promote independent director professionalism, enhance corporate sustainability, and strengthen the trust of shareholders and other stakeholders
- To provide an effective platform for wide-ranging networking and professional opportunities for independent directors
Our vision is to become the leading community of independent directors and board directors in Vietnam.
Our mission is to promote corporate governance best practices, to add value for independent directors and board performance through networking, training and experience sharing, as well as protecting the interests of our members to strengthen the professionalism, independence, transparency, and integrity of independent directors.
VNIDA is delighted to be partnering with the Institute of Directors (IoD). The UK’s largest membership organisation for business leaders, providing informative events, professional development courses for self-improvement, networking and expert advice.