Paul Cleves MBEAssociate Member
- Director, Edge Worldwide Logistics Vietnam Limited.
- Paul has worked in Vietnam for thirty years in a diverse variety of roles.
- Founder of Saigon Children’s Charity in 1992 he has worked in many capacities in education in the UK, Vietnam and Nepal. Awarded the Medal For the Cause of Education in Vietnam by the Ministry of Education and made an MBE by the Queen.
- He has long experience of the seafood trade having been a supplier to several internationally known food brands including the one with the highest number of outlets globally, sourcing from Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia and selling across Asia and into Europe.
- He is a leader in the field of premium peppers and spice and has the distinction of supplying some of the world’s leading gin brands with their key botanicals.
- Paul is Director of Edge Worldwide Logistics Vietnam a leading British logistics business operating in Vietnam for seven years. EWL ships a high proportion of Vietnam’s frozen seafood to northern Europe in addition to which it is building up volume in other agricultural products as well as a thriving air freight business.
- Paul has been elected to serve on the Board of the British Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam most years since 2006 where he plays an active role, particularly in helping to promote bilateral trade.