Saman BandaraAssociate Member
- Saman is a Senior Partner, Assurance Leader of Financial Services, and Forensics & Forensic Technology Leader at Ernst & Young Vietnam Limited (EY Vietnam).
- Saman joined EY Vietnam in 2007 and has led a wide range of services including Insurance, Forensics, Technology Risk and Financial Service Organization (FSO) Assurance.
- Saman has been gathering in-depth experience for more than 20 years in assurance, risk management and performance improvement. In February 2018, the UK-based Institute of Risk Management has named Saman as its global ambassador for Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
- Executive Education from Harvard Law School
- Executive Education from Harvard Business School and Stanford University
- He holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, and a Masters of Law (Conflict Resolution) from the University of Law and a Masters degree in Business Administration from Oxford Brookes University in the United Kingdom. He holds fellow memberships of ACCA ( FCCA) and CPA Australia ( FCCA). He is also a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Saman is the current president of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiner (ACFE) Vietnam Chapter and a Global Ambassador of the Institute of Risk Management in the United Kingdom.