Simon WhiteAssociate Member
- Simon White is a high-profile Australian C Level business identity with a background in International Project Management & strategy consulting in rapid growth companies.
- Simon currently consults to a number of key national and international organisations across a range of high-level business engagement models. He is also the CEO of the Australia Israel Chamber of Commerce in Queensland, and President of the Australia-Vietnam Business Council Queensland, where he works alongside business & government to enhance trade relationships between these countries.
- As MD of WhiteCorp International, Simon drives the success & profile of the organisation through deepening the wide range of Worldwide networks & relationships that are the lifeblood of the company. His work within strategy and growth enables companies to fulfil their goals with articulated and measured planning.
- He has run successful trade missions to Israel, The United States, The Philippines, China, Vietnam, Singapore, New Zealand & pacific Island nations.
- As an internationally connected business identity, Simon was recruited to lead Brisbane City’s G20 Project in 2014, hosting over 3500 guests and 130 Global speakers in a globally recognised engagement program.
- He is a board member of The Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Australia-Vietnam Business Council, , an Advisory Board Member of the Australia- Vietnam Leadership Dialogue and the Australian Friends of Vietnam, chaired by Sir Peter Cosgrove.
- He holds a Bachelor of International Business, Bachelor of International Law and an MBA.